Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points

5 posters

Go down

And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points Empty And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points

Post  bpweston Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Hello all, THIS is a great site with excellent information, well written/witty pieces and very good advice. I wish I could keep it a secret but Mr Roach deserves some kudos.

OK, To get ablett or not

Personally never had him, thought he was ridiculously overpriced and would HAVE to have at least 1 bad game.
the 92 aside he has proved me wrong. Now with the trades (13) and cash (300k) in hand and rich pushing towards 400k it is go time for the trade.. but im hesitant.
A break even of 126 and a tag of 700k is there any other option to win the comp without G.Ablett?

Can the little magician keep up this form? can a coach shut him down? (I think they have nearly given up and instead go 'head to head' with him)
Would love to hear any thoughts, suggestions, facts or advice.

Cheers Westo

bpweston

Back to top Go down

And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points Empty Re: And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points

Post  The Roach Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm

This question has become one that many will remember talking about for a long time.

Depending on what your aim in supercoach is (win league) or (win compition) it's all going to influence what trades you do at certain times. For instance if your going for the league win then getting ablett might not have to be the best case senario. But going for the compition win then ablett is a deffent must.

Rumours have been floating around that his Op has flared up again so be very wary of that. Don't be surprised if his rested for the W.A trip this week as they might nurse him through till the break. But also in saying that his been a gun scoring 150 two rounds in a row so who really knows what your gonna get.

Roachie recommends trading ablet as a good trade, but be carfull not to put all your eggs into the one barsket Smile

Cheers The Roach

P.s Thanks for the comments about the site.... great to have people like you on board Smile Smile Smile
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points Empty Ablett

Post  mattybomb22 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:30 am

I say buy Ablett. He has only had one score under 100 and all the rest have been well above.
Also thanks Roach for the great website. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mattybomb22
mattybomb22

Back to top Go down

And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points Empty Re: And on the 7th day god racked up 150 points

Post  Dom Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 am

i'm in the same boat with you but otten instead of rich. i reckon to trade for another premium midfielder and save 150k - 200k for other trades. you have more trades so upgrade other players. i have enough money to get ablett but am deciding to go for the other premium upgrade option. It's up to you really. Do you think ablett can keep up the scoring come later in the year? do you really even need him in your side bpweston?
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  clucy Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:37 am

i was thinking maybe bartel intsead of ablett and use the extra upgarde a back. does anyone no bartels and rich b/e or others down bac by the likes of goddard or drummond

clucy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Roach Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:29 am

See "Ask The Roach" Then there is a post called Break evens should have everything you need to know there Smile
The Roach
The Roach
Admin

https://superroach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum