Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Mcmahon

4 posters

Go down

Jordan Mcmahon Empty Jordan Mcmahon

Post  Jayman24 Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:21 pm

in the tigers 4 point wim over the dees (2nd of august 2009 Sunday) jordan Mcmahon took the match saving mark according to the field umpire and kicked truly. Tigers were 2 points down be fore mcmahon took the mark. That mark/umpires desicion could change footy for the next 5 years at least (Draft Picks).
Do u think his mark was after, on, or before the siren sounded.
Watch it at this link: http://player.video.news.com.au/heraldsun/#7NbQNpZBo7rNUVnerBL912EIHup906Kh

Jayman24

Back to top Go down

Jordan Mcmahon Empty Re: Jordan Mcmahon

Post  Kosta Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Jayman24 wrote:That mark/umpires desicion could change footy for the next 5 years at least (Draft Picks).
What do you mean it will change footy for the next 5 years?

I think that mark was just before this siren but it would be hard for the umpires not to pay it given the moment, if the umps didnt pay it you could imagine the supporters going mad and there would be more controversy if it wasnt paid so I think that the umps did make a good call because it was very close!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wulf Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:10 pm

no mark! it wasn't a mark at all. everyone know it and if it was an important game it would be massive news.
The Wulf
The Wulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:27 pm

I want a melbourne supporters view on this. I wonder what they would say about the goal that made them lose the game (but not the ones that want them to tank)? A richmond supporter would of course say it was a mark.
i can't tell mainly because the video has been removed. any other places i could watch it? then i could give my real opinion on it.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 am

Well mystery man I am a richmond supporter and I think it wasn't a mark, but who cares really this is good news for melbourne supporters because they will now get Tom Scully who is a freak of nature!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am

Kosta, but in the first post in this topic, you said it WAS a mark? change of heart?
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 am

Well i actually meant to say after instead of before in that post, sorry. But who knows it doesnt really matter
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down