Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must You Worry About The PS3 Yellow Light Problem

Go down

Must You Worry About The PS3 Yellow Light Problem Empty Must You Worry About The PS3 Yellow Light Problem

Post  vipluis Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 am

There is no questioning the truth that the PS3 yellow light error is a serious issue for owners. Depending on the genuine fault, the power light changes from its typical green color into a blinking yellow, or even red light - and therefore the title.

This subtle change of color, having said that, signifies a significant difficulty for you, the owner, simply because this fault is usually caused by overheating of the components inside the gaming console and, the fact is that, it will need a repair. Sad to say, just switching the console off and then on again won't clear the issue - this wants a lot more drastic action. Normally, you will have to send it back to Sony and lose time waiting for them to repair it and deliver it back to you, but this has two very big complications related to it. First of all, they are going to charge you anything up to $150 to repair the issue and they're going to furthermore take up to 8 weeks to get your console returned back to you. That's why its commonly a wise course of action to try and fix the problem by yourself. If you've got a reliable repair guide and a bit of expertise taking things apart, as well as a few simple tools, then you can definitely try it out and do the maintenance yourself. The method itself is in fact quite easy, although there are a few steps required. The best bit, though, is that often you will save about $100 if you carry out the repair yourself plus the incontrovertible fact that you'll be back up and running in a couple of hours in contrast to needing to wait a couple weeks. The genuine repair seems to be far more pricey, slower and a lot less appealing in contrast. Don't shell out all your hard-earned dollars to some huge corporation. As a substitute, consider the money you've saved and splash out on some brand new games or equipment for your favorite gaming console.
Author Resource:- Don't allow the PS3 yellow light error to get you down. It's really very easy to correct for those who have a fantastic repair manual. I've looked over the top selling PS3 Yellow Lightrepair courses available on my web site where I'm also providing a discount.Check out my PS3 Yellow Light review in order to save yourself a pile of money today by correcting the PS3 yellow light error by yourself in under an hour.

vipluis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum