Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me boys, it is not going to plan.

4 posters

Go down

Please help me boys, it is not going to plan. Empty Please help me boys, it is not going to plan.

Post  wardie Tue May 25, 2010 9:05 am

Team is a follows
Back- Hodge, Enight, Goddard, H.Shaw, Davis, Mal, Hunt (Nason, Webberly)

Mid - GAJ, Selwood, Swan, Judd, Barlow, Martin (Kayler-Thompson, howlett)

Ruck - Sandi, Nic nat (Warnock, Lobe)

For - Pav, ROK, Higgins, Brennan, Neon Leon, K.Tippet, J.Z (Gumby, Roberts)

I can not seem to take a trick with my team at the moment!

I have no idea what to do next,
I know the Forwards are battling but i have lost so much $$ on them already i can bring myself to move any of them on.

Thinking:
MARTIN - GOODES (Will help with MPP and i can cover BRENNAN with GOODES in mean time and move HOWLETT on field and put BRENNAN on bench in mids)

OR

Double trade
TIPPETT/JZ - WATTS then UPGRADE the one i don't trade out to a premium but this means i have to play one of WATTS/GUMBY every week.

I have 13 trades and about 100k in bank.

I am so confused! Please offer some help boys,

wardie

Back to top Go down

Please help me boys, it is not going to plan. Empty Re: Please help me boys, it is not going to plan.

Post  Antman Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

wardie I like your first option trade martin to goodes
Antman
Antman

Back to top Go down

Please help me boys, it is not going to plan. Empty Re: Please help me boys, it is not going to plan.

Post  Talking Head Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

I think that out of those two options the first one is the best. I wouldn't want Watts or Gumby as compulsory starters from here on in. Forwards are a write off for me this year, consider yourself lucky you don't have Brown or Hall. I'd focus on improving midfield and defence, leave forwards to the Gods.
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Get Well Barlow21 Tue May 25, 2010 9:48 am

definetly go martin to goodes
Get Well Barlow21
Get Well Barlow21

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

I need a MPP player in my mids to give my team a bit of flexibility as my cover is not great in the mids or forwards.

Only other players i can get in mid that are MPP are:

DIDS
HARVEY
CHAPPY (would love him but too much $$)

Not sure MARTIN can improve enough to put me in a range to get any of these guys, apart from CHAPPY i don't think there is much difference between them and GOODES anyway.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Talking Head Tue May 25, 2010 10:00 am

I would go Didak over Goodes.
Talking Head
Talking Head

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Tue May 25, 2010 10:03 am

would have to double trade to get DIDS and i really have not got a lot of cash cow options as yet.

HOWLETT - will go up a lot more in coming weeks with his 121 score.
NASON - perma bench in back i think,
JKT - Not getting picked Sad
SPUD ROBERTS - SPUD!
GUMBY - Perma bench cover in forwards i think.

Need to wait a ffew weeks to do a downgrade trade me thinks so i am going to have to hold and hope MARTIN goes up of get on GOODES and hope he along with the other mid priced MUPPETS i have improve!

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Get Well Barlow21 Tue May 25, 2010 10:11 am

goodes is at he is rock lowest price so i`d go for him
Get Well Barlow21
Get Well Barlow21

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Tue May 25, 2010 10:17 am

i'm with you Barlow, I need to take a risk and later on i can upgrade possibly JZ to a premium in the midfield (i.e. JOEY, NDS, MURPH) should he rise to 450ish in the future.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down