Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to from here??

+2
bonnie doon thirds
wardie
6 posters

Go down

Where to from here?? Empty Where to from here??

Post  wardie Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 am

Ok boys,

First week was great, second not so good, Third week.... HORRIBLE!!!

What should the next move be?

Injuries have killed me as you can see in bold.

Back- Hodge, Enight, Goddard, H.Shaw, Waite, Mal, Hunt (Nason, Salvani)

Mid - GAJ, Selwood, Trengrove, Danger, Barlow, Martin (Kayler-Thompson, Bastanic)

Ruck - Sandi, Nic nat (Warnock, Lobe)

For - Pav, ROO, Higgins, Brennan, Hall, K.Tippet, J.Z (Gumby, Roberts)

Thinking Roo - Goodes (may wait a week as his price should drop again)

What about others, I only have 20k in bank but havve not made any trades so far this season.

Throughts appreciated as i am so confused!!

wardie

Back to top Go down

Where to from here?? Empty Re: Where to from here??

Post  bonnie doon thirds Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

Shaw, Danger, Tippet and Roberts could all play this week and if not they will be back soon so i wouldnt look at trading them until you have more info. Riewoldt to ROK is the no brainer trade in your case.
bonnie doon thirds
bonnie doon thirds

Back to top Go down

Post  Antman Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am

Wardie roo and tippett have to go this week I would get brown and murphy is the next highest with the money you have left but you already have 2 others doggies in the forward line, If it were me I'd get peterson from the hawks none others appeal to me in the price range.Then you save that money to upgrade one of you mid rookies to say a mitchell,cassisi or hayes in a couple of rounds.
Antman
Antman

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:52 pm

I agree with the others guys.. You have cover for Shaw and Danger, but they both could/should be back next week anyway.

I'm going Roo -> Brown as I already have RoK

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  clackerz Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:10 pm

+1 for the suggestions from me.
I'm looking at trading similar as Nuffman.
clackerz
clackerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuffman Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:36 pm

What I keep reminding myself is what am I in it for.. overall win or league win.. if League win, have a look at who you are playing this round and make a decision on whether you can avoid trading or not..

Seems to help somewhat

Nuffman

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 am

I can hold off on trading as i have cover but one of TIPPET or ROO has to go as i can not cover both of them.

I really don't want to trade TIPPET as he has dropped that much that i will get no value for him. With GUMBY i can cover him for a while if he does not play this week.

I am going to for ROO - ROK i think BROWN has been in great for but i can just see more upside in ROK as he does not rely on goals as much to score his points with a larger midfield role, also i only have MALCESKI as a swans player so that is in my favour as well.

Really only going to league win as we have some cash riding on it and the last 2 weeks have probably cost me an overall chance (I was 171st after Rd1 now about 3500) so i am thinking 1 trade as long as H.SHAW or DANGER make an apperance this weekend which seems likley for one of them.

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:43 am

wardie wrote:I can hold off on trading as i have cover but one of TIPPET or ROO has to go as i can not cover both of them.

I really don't want to trade TIPPET as he has dropped that much that i will get no value for him. With GUMBY i can cover him for a while if he does not play this week.

I am going to for ROO - ROK i think BROWN has been in great for but i can just see more upside in ROK as he does not rely on goals as much to score his points with a larger midfield role, also i only have MALCESKI as a swans player so that is in my favour as well.

Really only going to league win as we have some cash riding on it and the last 2 weeks have probably cost me an overall chance (I was 171st after Rd1 now about 3500) so i am thinking 1 trade as long as H.SHAW or DANGER make an apperance this weekend which seems likley for one of them.

You think being in the top 4k of people means you have no chance of winning? Boy do I have the wrong idea about this thing then.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:04 am

I honestly do as i am about 300+ points away from being in the top couple of 100, that is very hard to make up considering that the leaders should keep scoring consistently throughout the year. But you never know! Smile

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:26 am

Well if that's your opinion, I just see it as easily in reach when the leader has medhurst in their side.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  wardie Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 am

Ha ha... hadn't looked at that... Good point!

wardie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum