Super Roach Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You

+2
Linkster
Madmax75
6 posters

Go down

Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You Empty Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You

Post  Madmax75 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:43 pm

ive changed this team so many times and this is what I have today. I am sure there is a glaring weakness in the backline. I need to downgrade someone and get in a another semi premium defender. But who and for which one. Also I threw Greenwood in because I am just interested in winning the league so how long is he out for?

B Goddard Hodge Kennely Hunt Ladson Greenwood Waters (Maguire P Davis)
C G Ablett Pendlebury L Ball Gram Dangerfield Martin Trengove (Bastinac Barlow)
R Sandilands Tippet (Warnock Grimley)
F Riewoldt Okeefe Pavlich Waite Hall Ziebell Gumbleton (Rockcliffe Lobbe)

Any thoughts most appreciated and I will rate your team

Madmax75

Back to top Go down

Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You Empty Re: Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You

Post  Linkster Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 pm

North Melbourne Injury List
Cruize Garlett (Wrist) - Test
Majak Daw (Toe) - 1-2 weeks
Levi Greenwood (Toe) - 2-3 weeks
Ed Lower (Leg) - 3-4 weeks
Alan Obst (Quad) - TBC Evil or Very Mad
Linkster
Linkster

Back to top Go down

Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You Empty Re: Who to downgrade and who to upgrade? Help please and I will help You

Post  mattybomb22 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:58 pm

Either downgrade Tippett in the ruck to a NicNat or Hille or downgrade Pav. He hasn't had a solid pre-season and may be playing forward this year which means less ball as Fremantles midfield isn't that strong.If you wanted mpp rule, maybe swap pav for tippett and bring lobbe onto the ruck bench for grimely.
mattybomb22
mattybomb22

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:30 am

got 7 mids from my count. only need 6. maybe move gram back to replace one of the weaker guys.
Dom
Dom

Back to top Go down

Post  Kosta Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:48 am

mattybomb22 wrote:He hasn't had a solid pre-season and may be playing forward this year which means less ball as Fremantles midfield isn't that strong.

mattybomb Pavlich averaged 110 in 2008 where he only played up forward and fremantles midfield was weaker back then!
Last year he played a more midfield type role and averaged 98, so I think Pavlich is a must this year as he is going back to the role he is most suited too!
Kosta
Kosta

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 am

I agree with Kosta about Pavlich. Maybe downgrade Ablett as he has had a poor
preseason for Mitchell or Dal Santo. Save you a lot of money.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Defeater of pear Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 am

I don't know how many times it has to be stated but don't read into Ablett's pre-season form. Pavlich is actually at his best when he is at half forward I think you'll find so if he is moving there it is a good thing.
Defeater of pear
Defeater of pear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum